 General / 42623
  Re:new and unusual lego theme?

Hey guys, I was thinking, and I want to have a theme that involves people without air equipment or wetsuits,but with flippers,being lowered into the ocean in shark cages and treasure ,crocodiles, and attacking computer companies,but I can't figure (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new and unusual lego theme?

(...) Ok, this is without a doubt (and please don't take this wrong) the weirdest post I've ever seen. Well, at least in a very long time. In a good way. Flippers on the people? Treasure is in the cages? With crocodiles in there? My god that'd be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new and unusual lego theme?

(...) WAIT. you're the floating space station dude. It's all clear now. How did that work out by the way? Let us know in .space :) j o n (3 URLs) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)