 General / 42617
42616  |  42618
Subject:
Goblin Wild Boar Rider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:29:02 GMT

Ok, so they’re not all winners.

But I figured I’d share my quasi-failure with you all, at least to prove I’m not some LEGO demi-god (not that anyone thinks that, nor do I actually believe anyone thinks that).

With the success, or at least slight success of my Orc Wolf Rider, I figured my Goblins would appreciate a mount of their own. So after getting a really good idea to create a Wild Boar for my Goblins to ride, I made one.

I tried about five different designs.

This.... is the best one....

I say it’s a quasi-failure because I like the body, but I hate the head. Those clips running down his back are supposed to be hair standing on end.

I’m going to try rebuilding him in red to see if it looks any better, and maybe I’ll come up with a better head between now and then.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros