 General / 42606
Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:
   Hello to all LEGO Fans!

As some might have seen in a few highlighted Lugnet-postings, there has been “our” 1000steine-Land in Berlin/Germany last weekend.

I just wanted to give a short show report here and share some insight views from a co-organizer of that greatest and hugest show which took place in Germany so far.

Thanks Ben.

What a superb event!

It’s a refreshing change to have descriptions of the wonderful pictures as a guide, rather than being completely overwhelmed by hundreds of random images.

I really enjoyed reading this and felt both humbled and inspired by what everyone has achieved. My favourite MOC? Well, as a train fan I actually surprised myself and I love those mosaics. It’s all really impressive though.

Jon