 General / 42593
Re: 1000steine-Land 2003 images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:42:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
René:  Those houses are simply gorgeous.

Thank you Bryan. And yes, the bricks are from the Brand Stores, I love the
medium green ones most.

I'll try to make closer shots of the houses (and my other buildings too) in the
next days, but most of them are still left in their boxes and I guess that many
of them are broken.

Until than, you can visit the main area of Jojo and me at
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/layout6
(all images are taken by different visitors, find credits at
http://www.1000steine.de/1000steine-land/2003/)

All further private images I'll upload to
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/navigation

Have a nice weekend,

René

(FUT*.castle)