 General / 42507
42506  |  42508
Subject:
New LPC and Top 10 at www.rotule.qc.ca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:20:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

NEW TOP 10 LIST

Last Top 10 list was about ways to convince the LEGO company to re-release Monorail sets. It wasn’t the funniest list ever, but some entries were very funny. Go check it out!

The new Top 10 List asks the questions : What Minifig accesories LEGO should / would never do ?

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/

NEW LEGO PICTURE CAPTIONING

TThe new picture should bring some very funny comments! I can’t wait to read your entries.

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/lpc/

And don’t forget to read the entries that made the cut from the previous LPC (the picture was about Jango Fett, Obi-Wan, Red Beard and a fellow pirate).

Terry
http://www.rotule.qc.ca

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: New LPC and Top 10 at www.rotule.qc.ca

(...) Terry, Thanks for doing this site, I always have a great time when visiting. Since my entries for the top-10 have made it to the top3 3 times in a row now, you must think I am funny, thanks! Anyway, in the next weeks, I'll make a tribute to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)
  Re: New LPC and Top 10 at www.rotule.qc.ca

(...) Might I suggest something else than "sexual toys" ? :-) We've already received a lot of these submissions. While I agree that it's funny, since everybody thought about it, we should maybe try to find something more original? LOL! Keep your (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)