 General / 4249
    Re: Submit-A-Link on LEGO on my mind —Eric Brok
    (...) Thanks! (...) You can/should leave out the http:// prefix. This is why the text field shows the example url. I'll correct your link in the database. Eric Brok (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Submit-A-Link on LEGO on my mind —Eric Brok
   From now you can enter the URL either with or without the prefix. (Prooved to be a common 'slip') Eric Brok (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)