 General / 42481
  what sets include the compass piece?

I swear I had one as a kid but I cant think where from. As far as I can recall, the only pirate ship I owned was the Black Seas Barracuda (which does not include a compass) and I never owned any aquazone. Anyone know of where I might have gotten it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what sets include the compass piece?

(...) See the list at (URL) that the list doesn't discriminate between the pirate pattern on the compass face and the aquazone pattern (shown in the picture). (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:HGxx64.1vzq@lugnet.com... (...) Oh! Is this a working compass? Never thought about it before, but what If I made a bot with a compass on top and a few lightsensors to monitor (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what sets include the compass piece?

Hello! (...) Compasses with Pirate pattern can be found in these sets: (URL) And yes, it's a working compass. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)