 General / 42470
    whats the difference between the legends BSB and the origonal? —Jonathan Wilson
   As far as I can tell, the legends BSB has non-shooting cannon instead of the shooting kind, the newer kind of mast top, and the flexable hose with the tabs instead of the one without. Any other differences? (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: whats the difference between the legends BSB and the origonal? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Well, I'm sure that the newer BSB has the modern treasure chest with the ugly slots and stud-hollow minifig heads. I had what seemed a lot of extra parts left over (maybe I missed part of the instructions?), so while I did compare the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)