 General / 42390
    Re: New Lego Painting —Tommy Rainwater
   That's some beautiful work Mike! All the detail and clever choices.... just awesome! That would INDEED make a great poster. I hope you don't mind me posting the URL to your homepage... I'm sure there are some on LUGnet who have not yet seen some of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Lego Painting —Ludo Soete
   (...) That is indeed subject for a great poster. (...) also one Smurf that gives small packages as a present, and when opened blow up in the other Smurfs face, giving him a black face instead of a blue one. (...) Ludo (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)