 General / 42353
  A few things added to my website

I added a few things to my website. I've updated things here and there, but the biggest additions (which they really aren't big) are a guestbook and an 'About the Author' page. Yes, now you can learn all the stuff you didn't want to know about me (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A few things added to my website

(...) Hi Anthony, Nice updates to your website. It was neat reading the About the Author section and I signed your guestbook. Good job with your epic! Josh (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)