 General / 42348
42347  |  42349
Subject:
New LEGO sets in this year.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:53:42 GMT

I was in a toy-shop here in Tromsø, Norway today looking for new LEGO-sets.
And I asked the lady behind the desk if there had arrived any new sets
lately. I was actually looking for that 4094 set with that new motor.
Then she did something that I dont know I she was realy alowed to do. She
showed me a folder made by LEGO that contained ALL the LEGO sets that they
would provide in this year. It was not any precise date on each set, but
there was a period like August-September for release, for PR-release, for
pr-stuff-release and for other releases for that set. There was no pricing
in that folder. Just pictures and a lot more text than you have seen in any
LEGO catalog, describing the set and its bricks and special functions.

My eyes was running in LEGO bricks and had LEGO bricks running around in my
stommac, and asked her if I could take that folder with me home, and the
answer was offcourse no. And she said she just got it the day before and has
not had time to read it herself.

But all the pictures that I saw was a delight. There some new sets there,
set I've not seen in those "pre-2003-pictures" that was mentioned here on
Lugnet...
But the sad side was that all releases looked to be VERY late here in
Norway. Looked like the hole world would get those set loooooong time before
I will be able to buy them here in Norway  :(