 General / 42343
42342  |  42344
Subject:
Submitting instruction scans to Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 04:11:22 GMT

How do I submit instructions these days? There's no upload link (or I just
can't find it). Recently (22/5) I've uploaded scans of an old set (276) and
put them in my own folder. That folder is still not available (after two
weeks), but the scans haven't appeared on Brickshelf either, though there
has been an update (30/5).
If any of the Brickshelf moderators/admins are listening: please move the
scans of set 276 (gallery 44013) to the instruction scan database and remove
the folder.

Duq