 General / 42341
Re: Matrix stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:
Hello fellow Matrix-fans.

Has anybody seen the Matrix - Reloaded movie (stupid question, I know...) ?

ayup

From the first film and from this second this ship could be seen
(Nebuchadnezzar Hovership)
(Made by Arian Drake)

It can also be seen here:  http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_neb.html

But in the this second film there was something else that intrested me;
the robot/manned machine (mecha?) that guarded the door to Zion.

Yeah, I saw that.  If you stick around to the end of the movie's credits, they
show a trailer for the third movie, and these mechs appear to have a much larger
role then.  Very cool.

You only could see it in a few second. First the camera was zoomed in on the
driver, looking prety relaxed with his hand into something mechanical. And
then the camera zoomed out and you could see this machine that looked like a
robot. It had BIG guns in its hands, and when it turned away it holstred the
guns on its side.

Anyone up to that idea?

I'm not into that type of building myself, but will surly try when I get the
DVD from that movie so I can study that machine more in details.

It would definitely make a good pair with my Neb (and maybe a sentinel or two).
I wish that they'd shown as much of the Neb in the first movie as they did on
this one, it would've made building it much easier.  There are many more detail
shots of the ship in Reloaded, including how they get in and out, and Landing
gear!  My model includes neither of those, and I'm not up to rebuilding it.

Who knows, if it's not done by others when the DVD comes out, I may have to
tackle the project myself :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com