 General / 42334
    A general question to the masses: looking for a picture —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi, all. So far as I'm aware, virtually every new piece from the 2003 lineup has appeared in photograph form except one: 44224 + 44225 (part designation), the leg hinge on the AT-TE and the AT-AT. I have no idea what these look like, nor how they (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)