 General / 42323
  Legoshow in Finland

Hi fellow AFOLs! I have know of this for some time, but just now I got the link to the show. (URL) is basically an exhibition; I intend to take the 3 hours to get there during the summer. I'll take pictures and post them by then. Note: I post the (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)