 General / 42304
Re: outta time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:
Sup all,

Don't know how much this affects anybody, but because of a lot of stuff
I have to do now I have nearly no time for lego.  I hope it won't become
a dark ages but I prolly wont be around much anymore, if you could say
I was in the first place.  Just thought I'd let ya'll know...

Hasta la Vista, Sean

Ouch.  Sorry to hear this my friend.  Although we all understand that Real Life
must take precedence over this hobby sometimes.  We certainly hope you don't
slip into a full-fledged or long-lasting dark age.  ...I will keep your ships
and sectors registered in hopes that things work out for you!

-GM Hendo