 General / 42284
  Metal LEGO Brick

Hi everybody, Just wondered if any of you knows anything about a LEGO brick 2x4 (yeah the simple brick that LEGO manufactored billions by now). I got this brick but instead of plastic it's made from real metal. I checked peeron and according to (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Metal LEGO Brick

They have made a silver one. If its one of those I guess its worth a bit :) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Metal LEGO Brick

(...) While not actual Lego, Bram Lambrecht sells these (and may still be making more? Dunno) Not sure if this is what you saw or not... You can see his stuff on his site here: (URL) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Metal LEGO Brick

(...) Hi Dave Thanks for your comment, but I really think the one I've got is a real TLC. On the round circles of the top it's written the word "LEGO" like the other LEGO bricks Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Metal LEGO Brick

(...) Thanks for your comment. I really think it is, I'll try to send picture of it soon. Yaron "Webrian" Dori (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)