 General / 42267
  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro -- What's the deal?

(...) Well, to me a it would be unexpected if Hasbro was about to acquire TLC. Some other facts: It is not possible to make a hostile take over on TLC as the majority of the stocks are held by the Christiansen family and their family foundation (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro -- What's the deal?

(...) I think it would be a bit unexpected to everybody. And they'd probably lose a lot of loyal customers if it did happen. (...) I thought it was a privately owned company, as in no publicly available stocks at all. Anyways, the way I heard it (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro -- What's the deal?

(...) I can try and dig up some more detailed info on this, but what I am pretty sure of is, that the group of companys forming what we in short call TLC (The Lego Company) is owned by the holding company Lego Holding A/S. The Lego Holding A/S is (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)