 General / 42229
  Re: Direct link

Adding lugnet.mediawatch to the list of groups. This is great news David! I hope someone put's an OnLine version of your five minutes somewhere so when can all enjoy it! Kept David's messages in full below: (...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Direct link

Thanks Tobbe! They'll send me a tape once the show has aired. My boss said he could burn a DVD for me when I get the tape. I'll be looking into a way to get the spot put on a CD. Then I can upload it to my website! Dave "Tobbe Arnesson" (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Direct link

(...) I suspect that the network and/or production company would not be happy with the copyright violation if you publish it on your website... --Bill. (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)