 General / 42200
Re: jain's guide reborn! (http://wildbrick.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 18:54:14 GMT

On 18.43 5/16/2003 +0000, Dan Mattia wrote

Some of you may remember Jain's Guide, my attempt to promote • story-telling and
universe-building in the .space community.

How could I not remember?  I wrote lots of stories for it.  (Joe Frong, LSA
Reporter, hated by all.)

Well, I liked your stuff... and I'm sure others did too... (even if most of
us are too slack to bother writing it :-)

Well, it broke when my provider changed and I never got around to fixing • it...
(I'm so slack I haven't even built much lately :-/

You're not the only lazy one...For the past month and a half, I've updated
my website with, "Nope, not dead yet."

Better than I've done!

Jain's Guide lives again in the guise of http://wildbrick.com !!!!

Original thought by me:  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Yep... it was enough to stir me to actually try and get this new code
running...

now I really should get around to building something...

Yeah, or you'll be vanished to the (scary sounding music) Phantom Zone!!!

Ugh... better than The Work Zone that seems to own me at the moment :-/