 General / 42177
  Commercial lego stuff

Hi! I just uploaded two pictures: (URL) the beginning of 2001 there was a "Festival sale" here by Lego (it was in all shops) and they used these boxes for the campain. I managed to get two after the campain. (URL) Felix ((URL) ) has this campain at (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Commercial lego stuff

(...) We have this in Sweden aswell, but Crandiosa Pizza, also by Felix. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se)