 General / 42152
  Merle

(URL) Merle project was originally conceived for the sole purpose of ‘hopping’ between regions to deliver equipment or high ranking officials with mininal hazards, had been lauded as a highly successful branch of the original Chimalis line, (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: Merle

Nice stuff Matt. I'm working on new stuff myself, but am trying to overcome my 'block ship' problem. Not all that easy for me, considering I dont have much time thanks to school (which is extended now) and practicing bball so I'm ready to try out (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Merle

<snip> Wow! I love it! Awesome seat design! Great job! ~Dan (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)