 General / 41949
41948  |  41950
Subject:
After a failure you have to bounce back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:48:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, Last question of Top 10 lists was:

Top 10 LEGO recors it would be fun to watch someone break.

It didn't generate enough answers, so we dropped it.  Apart from stucking
parts up your nose or swallowing then, there was nothing really interesting.
My fault, the question wasn't very good.  The new Questionb should be more
interesting:

Top 10 things that would happen (to you or the world) if all LEGO parts were
replaced by MegaBlocks.
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/

Almost the same thing happened with the last picture we chose for the Lego
Picture Captioning.  It was a picture of a bunch of Minifigs in front of a
sign that said : "Prison".  It was even worse than the Top 10 Lists.  We had
so few answers that it was best to drop it also.  The new picture should be
more interesting.
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/lpc/

We will be updating the website with a totally new feature this week!  Keep
visiting!

Terry
Créations Rotule
www.rotule.qc.ca