 General / 41938
  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

(...) I agree. Let's all keep this in mind over the next few weeks as the setup/sign-up stuff on LUGNET is overhauled and keep our collective eyes out for points of confusion. (...) I'm not sure what you're trying to say. The core purpose of LUGNET (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

(...) [...] (...) Cool. (...) A good goal for LUGNET to have. What I'm trying to get to is this; I believe, based on what I've heard coming out of discussions with many different types of LEGO fans, there are (sometimes quite valid) perceptions (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)