 General / 41910
Re: Constructive criticism vs. sugar coating (was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Arrighi writes:
I'm not a math/science/engineer type, and
I'm probably the most technologically-challenged individual among all of us.
Michael

Ummm...no, that would be me.