 General / 41905
Re: LEGO Color Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 07:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, James Wilson writes:

Would it be possible for your color ref to include the appropriate color #
and settings for Ldraw, l3p, POV, etc.?

Ya, when the .inc files get relatively stabilized (maybe in a couple weeks),
I'll include more POV-Ray info on the pages.  Maybe I should also post the
current recipes to .cad.ray for technical feedback before that, because the
current settings are still pretty accurate.

Hi Todd,

I'd love to get a hold of the color .inc files you used, they look awesome!
Could you make them available?  I didn't see any posts in cad.

  Thanks,

  Gary