 General / 41898
  Lifetime of incandescent 9v LEGO lights?

Does anyone know how many hours of life one can expect from a 9v incandescent LEGO light? Or if it is in the hundreds of hours or thousands? --Todd (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lifetime of incandescent 9v LEGO lights?

(...) Well I have a 1x4 brick with 2 lights & one of the lights has stopped working. (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lifetime of incandescent 9v LEGO lights?

Todd, I only recently discovered the 9V "Light & Sound" system and have been thinking about that question myself. I've been acquiring used 9V lights recently and some bulbs do seem dimmer than others. But I don't know what the life expectancy is. It (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)