 General / 41764
    Re: GI Joe Lego! —Dave Schuler
   (...) swears that the product line doesn't exist in their computer (ie, it doesn't exist at all...) Dave! (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: GI Joe Lego! —Dave Schuler
   (...) Sorry for replying to myself, but here's a link: (URL) know that purists will balk, but I'm intrigued nonetheless. If I manage to find these sets locally, would a review be out of place in .general or .military? Dave! (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)