 General / 4175
  Re: I forgot one question :(

Thanks Joe, At first I thought that might be it... because I've got some parts also for a tow truck.. only they are blue... the part the hook goes into is blue not red like on 6679 :( maybe that will help narrow it down a bit? (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I forgot one question :(

A couple other Exxon sets were the 6696 and 554 (tanker trucks), and the 6375 (Gas Station). I don't believe either had a blue tow arm though. Are you sure the parts are from the same kit? The 6378 Service Station had a blue one, but it was a Shell (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I forgot one question :(

Mookie, Or 6375, the Exxon Gas Station. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general)