 General / 41716
  Move over Brasso, Nevr-Dull is the answer!!

Hey all, I've finally reached the end of my quest for the perfect process to remove printing from bricks and yet preserve their glossy finish as much as possible. Nevr-Dull is it! It works quicker than Brasso, is much easier to use, and requires (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)