 General / 41708
  Re: www.legolinks.com

I think it only concerns the domain name. Why shouldn't you use the word 'lego' to your folders? Btw. my site also has the name 'lego' in it. Allthough I use it for more than three years no-one screamed about it. And actually I didn't knew about any (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) Folders are OK. (...) I believe that's limited to logos that include the bright red LEGO logo, I'm not positive though. -Tim (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)