 General / 41683
    Re: Pick-A-Brick —Tim Courtney
   (...) And that'll give you MichLUG'ers more excuse to come around! Maybe then we can drag your rears this way for a joint show. ;-) -Tim (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pick-A-Brick —Jason Spears
   (...) Name the time and place, buddy. I'll fill the van to the brim. I expect that at least David and Larry would be up for one, and possibly a few more besides. Lets actually look into this more, how much lead time would we need to coordinate a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)