 General / 41679
  2003 catalog scans ? ?

Have scans of the new 2003 pack in catalogs shown up anywhere? Bryan (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2003 catalog scans ? ?

(...) I've scanned them, but I can't get word on how to post them to brickshelf, or where else to post them; i don't have my own website. Jeff (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2003 catalog scans ? ?

(...) easy, just get abrickshelf account and "upload" them, its easy, brickshelf does its own ftp-ing, so all you gatta do is select the file and click the button. (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2003 catalog scans ? ?

(...) I've got a brickshelf acccount, but when i set it up, one of the terms of use was not to post catalog scans to one's account; there was a special 'place' for submitting catalog scans, but it's not there now Kevin Loch, Help! Jeff (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)