 General / 41621
  Interesting error in the new S@H catalog

I recieved the new S@H catalog last night and I was looking at the designer sets. On page 3 of the catalog it talks about the features of all the designer sets. One of the features is: At least 12 full building instructions in each set Then on page (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting error in the new S@H catalog

(...) There are 10 full building instructions in this guy. The box actually says "34 creations" so it looks like both numbers are wrong. 10 full instructions and 24 other models. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting error in the new S@H catalog

(...) Purchase the set online and have it delivered to me. Then I'll let you know. :-) Jude (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)