 General / 41619
Re: Warning This Just Hit My Email Box Today!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:16:36 GMT

Another mass-mailing worm/virus.

See here
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=16334

In lugnet.general, Gary Blessing writes:
hmmmm...... I've been getting this in one form or another for about a week
and a half,
though I never looked at the other addreses.

any idea what the attachment actually is?

Gary

"Tim Tosino" <timtosino@hotmail.com> wrote in message
This just hit my email box today.. Judging by the other recipients the
person might've gotten the emails from a Lego website.. Maybe here I dunno