 General / 41596
41595  |  41597
Subject:
Can anyone identify this model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:25:54 GMT

I recently got an email from a non-AFOL with a mini-moke, who'd found this
picture on the web, but couldn't remember where. They were asking if they
could purchase the set to build and display.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/etc/tn_legomoke02.jpg

I'm just wondering if anyone can identify the builder, and if it's available
for sale, if not whether instructions or LDraw file is available so another
AFOL could possibly help this guy out?

Thanks for any info

ROSCO