 General / 41582
Re: Why I like LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys writes:
I'm sorry, but I just love LEGO and LUGNET and I just had to say it out loud!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/mecha_turkey.html

When I stumble across things like this, it just makes me so happy.

Without LUGNET, this type of stumbling wouldn't happen.

And, of course, without LEGO, none of this would happen...

To all, just keep doing what you're doing--it's absolutely phenominal.  And
never *ever* listen to the naysayers who don't support your LEGO hobby!

Thanks for the indulgence :)

Dave K

Is that why you spend so much time posting in off-topic.debate? :-P

Jude