 General / 41551
41550  |  41552
Subject:
Sail and Flag Scans available on Brickshelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 04:45:39 GMT

Hi All,
I just wanted to let you know that I (finally) got around to putting up some
scans of the different sails and flags for pirate ships, plus a couple
related to castle.  These are meant to be used for making your own sails to
be used in your own mocs, etc.!  I included a border on each scan that gives
you a scale reference so you can make sure you get the dimensions as close
as possible to the original sails.  The scale is just graph paper divided
into 10ths of an inch.  The darker lines are 1/2 inch apart.
I appologize for the somewhat crude scans, but I think they will serve their
purpose.
So far, the only ship missing is the Red Beard Runner.  I think it has the
least desirable sails of all the ships, but I will try and include them at a
later date.
Feel free to use these as you see fit!  Let me know if you have any problems
with these and I will try and fix it.  I will also be happy to take requests
for scans that I didn't include if possible.  Just be forwarned that I'm not
the speediest at getting things done.
Here is the address of the scans once they have been approved on Brickshelf!

enjoy,
Tom