 General / 41543
  2 New Polls

Wassssup All, Been busy a lot lately, so I figured I'd make a poll to see what everybody did in their spare time. (URL) another question that crossed my mind lately. (URL) la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 New Polls

Sean Devolites wrote in message ... (...) "none of the above". (I regard my spare time as being when I'm not doing lego-related things!). The answers being, play the fiddle, read, garden. Kevin ---...--- Shopping Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 New Polls

(...) OK, so i forgot a few things. Still, cool. Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 New Polls

(...) This is based on the assumption that the purpose of a poll is to establish what a broad spectrum of people actually think or do. In reality, the purpose of most polls to manufacture a set of data that can be used to "prove" a hypothesis. This (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)