 General / 41501
Re: Lugnet Crosswords
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Robert Graff writes:

I gotta wonder though, what were Puzzles #001 and #002 like...?

wonder no longer! (though you don't have the cool Java features :-)

Crossword #1: http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/001/print.html
Crossword #2: http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/002/print.html

Aha!  Thanks for that.  Even better, if you want the cool Java features, you
can trim the print.html off these URLs and get the original pages...

http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/001/
http://www.lugnet.com/puzzles/crossword/002/

Nice!!!

-Hendo