 General / 41447
Re: Clikits review with actual pictures and scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
<<snipp>>

If anybody has any questions I will try to answer them :)

The part that does connect (how ever only to the back of bricks) is that the
ones featured in the scanned parts table?

I.e. can I attch one of the hearts to the bottom of a plate?

More info on the interaction between the Clikits and "LEGO" would be apriciated!

I first put that you can only connect the "clicker" (the part with the pin)
to the bottom of a brick or plate. But I forgot to put in that you can
connect the "clickee" to a stud. But it really helps you if you raise the
stud up at least the level of a plate - you can use a 1x1 plate or a jumper
plate to do this. So basically one half attaches to the top, the other half
to the bottom. In the pics you see on my site the dark pink hearts have the
pin (the "clicker") and the trans-dark-pink heart can attach to the stud
(the one with the hole, the "clickee"). I did just update my review to
reflect this information.

I am doing some more scans of the clickers and clickess together, and will
get some pics of them attached to the plates when I have better lighting. I
will post when I get those up. I am alos putting scans of the back of the
"clickers" up, so you can see the pin that does the attaching.

Thanks for the review!

No problem!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com