 General / 41426
Re: What do you do with completed MOCs? Recap post.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Hello,
Sup

Okay, so after the failure of my last thread
and being stricken with a cold this week, I can
honestly say I'm back on my feet again. (thank
god) Anyway, I wanted to start this thread over
to collect some opinions about what builders do
with their completed MOCs. (If you've already
replied to the previous post, you don't need
to reiterate what was said earlier :)

Anyway, that being said, no I've decided not
to mess with polls. (A lot of posters aren't
lugnet members anyway, so the results won't
be most accurate.)

Here's the question; after building a
creation and showcasing it, what do you
do with it afterwards?

Do you keep it together for a while?
Indefinitely? Swoosh it around for a few
minutes than scrap it to pieces and
build something else?
I've definetly got to go with 2.  Take lots of pictures,
Swoosh it around, then scrap it.

Comments?
Basically, Its a pretty cool idea to ask people what they
do with their old MOCs, but after some responses people are
gonna figure someone already put their response so they'll
think 'why bother?'.  Maybe if you showed what you made with
the parts from a scapped MOC itd be cool.  Just a thought...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y

Hasta la Vista, Sean