 General / 41420
Re: New 1000 piece red tub #4013 Create and Imagine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Saskia van Doesburg writes:
In lugnet.general, Kecia Hansen writes:
Just saw this new 1000 piece red tub at S@H:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=4013

Price is lower than 4107.

Anyone seen information about this before?

Kecia :-)

It is available in The Netherlands trough S@H, but the price is 44,99 Euro.
The 4107 costs about 33 euro over here, so I think it is rather expensive.
But, I haven't seen what is in the tub yet :-)

I have seen 4107 having a list price around 500 DKK in Denmark, but it has
been on sale for 300 DKK. 4013 only costs 350 DKK according to S@H, which
makes it much cheaper!

So that is kind of weird.

Kecia