 General / 41413
    Re: New 1000 piece red tub #4013 Create and Imagine —Ondrew Hartigan
   Looks like its a very simular or the same part selection as 4107. I do however like the new color of the bucket. It will help tremendusly when trying to find the electrical bucket at a train show. ONDREW (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New 1000 piece red tub #4013 Create and Imagine —Allan Bedford
   (...) How can you tell? :) I looked at the itty bitty pics on the LEGO.com site but can't really tell any of the colors or pieces. And since there's no parts listing on LEGO.com I am just curious how we're to know what's in it without seeing one up (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)