 General / 41371
    Dark Red 1x2 plates too short?? —Jonathan Lopes
   Hello, I decided to build a dark red building and went with plates since they are so readily available. In building, I had to stack about 18 1x2's next to 18 2x4 wing plates (like from the mini jedi starfighter). They do not come out to be the same (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)