 General / 41348
    Re: Found a strange part —Stefan van Zwam
   From your description, it sounds like the mechanism used in the crane of the Mega Core Magnetiser (URL) . Is the strip in red? Stefan. (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Found a strange part —Adrian Drake
   (...) It's also used in the Message Intercept Base, but it's black and yellow there. (URL) the description, I'm quite sure that's it. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Found a strange part —Mark Ferris
   (...) Thanks to both of you. That's the part. Both pieces I have are black. I've never had any models in that line, that's why I'd never seen it. I was assuming it was a technic part, but apparently not. Oh well, time to build it into a technic MOC! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)