 General / 41342
Re: Who is Henrik Amsrtup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:03:47 GMT

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> mumbled in news:HB3Ftq.JI3@lugnet.com:

I have a Star Wars postcard with the text

No idea where I got from.

google is your friend  :)

well.. the guy's listed here as a part of lego's
"advanced technology group".

http://yfastre.free.fr/organisation_mondiale.htm

Sden omhandler legos organisationsstruktur. (og er
på fransk!

This page is about Lego's organizational structure
and it is in french...

Here is a translated version:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P500639A3

Best regards!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |