 General / 41334
Re: Skeleton is March 2003's Minifig Hall of Famer !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:01:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Skellie has appeared in quite a number of different lines, but did he appear
first in Castle or Pirates (dunno, which is why I ask)?  And why am I saying
"he"?  No, don't answer that!!!  :-)

I don't know, but Skeleton is included in the Castle series for longer, so
it's why it is in that category.

Yes, but I like not being able to stuff the ballot box.  But then, it is
hard to even find the polls - is there somewhere on the main Lugnet page
that you can go to them?

I always visit the polls by going to the cool site of the week, then there
is a poll and i go from there.  It's true that LUGNET polls are not easily
accessible.

-->Bruce<--

Terry