 General / 41332
    1920's fire engine —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Just noticed this fire engine on Brickshelf: (URL) by William Toenjes. It's one of the most brilliant MOC's I've seen in a while. Big thumbs up hats off for that one! Duq (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1920's fire engine —Allan Bedford
   (...) I agree.... that one is a winner. I love the fenders, especially the angle of the ones in the front. Excellent use and great choice of parts for this model. Check out the hood ornament. :) Great work. Allan B. (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)