 General / 41304
41303  |  41305
Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Event Calendar Improvements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:48:44 GMT

The HTML rendering of iCal files published on .Mac has recently been
revised, so I am pleased to announce a few improvements to the Unofficial
LEGO Events Web Calendar:

http://ical.mac.com/?u=jkornhaus&n=LEGO32Events.ics&v=1

Months at a Glance - a new sidebar calendar displays four months at a time.
Days with scheduled events are highlighted.

"More Events..." indicator - a "+" symbol will appear on a day in the
Monthly view when there are more events than may be displayed in that space.
Click on the date to view all events scheduled for that day.

Better handling of embedded URLs - all URLs now seem to render correctly,
and multiple URLs can now be entered for a single event. I'll be using this
for some events to link to both LEGO club page and event organizer/sponsor
details page.

Multiple Language Support - set your preferred display language via the
preferences option. Affects only calendar titles and buttons, all event
details will remain in English.

Share and Enjoy!